As I lay on my couch coughing my little lungs out due to a cold that just won’t go away, I am happy that I still have access to my Facebook thanks to my lovely little laptop. It sits right there on my lap keeping me company. Only the puppy is jealous. (She keeps trying to get some attention by crawling on the keyboard.) Sure I am not feeling too great but that doesn’t mean a girl can’t have fun, catch up on some status updates and giggle at the funny things my Facebook friends are saying. Thank you friends for taking care of me while I am sick.
- Is thinking about the evils of Global Warming. Just think how much more snow and ice might be on my driveway if it weren’t for Coal Power and farting farm animals.
- Dear Lord…in the past year, you have taken away my favorite actor (Patrick Swayze), my favorite actress (Brittany Murphy), my favorite musician (Michael Jackson), my favorite salesman (Billie Mays), and my favorite athlete (Chris Henry). I just wanted to let you know…my favorite president is Barrack Obama.
- Welcome to MY facebook page, where my opinions are my own. Good morning peeps 🙂
- Does it mean something when somebody tells me something and one second later I can’t remember what they said???
- Okay – I heard all 5 alarms go off this morning – I AM UP!
- Nothing better than Apple Beer for breakfast
- Serenity now, serenity now, SERENETY NOW………………..aaaaahhhhh, better.
Comment: No Mountain Dew in the house?
Response: Yes and it is cracked open. I just hate jerks. They suck. So if you are a jerk and you know it clap your hands…so we can all stay away!
- Where am I? And why am I in this handbasket?
- Always look out for number one and be careful not to step in number two.
- My husband and I decided that if we both put on a couple hundred pounds we would be Dan and Roseanne Conner! 🙂
- Goals for the day: Nothing. Don’t do anything. It’s going to be a great day.
- Is in the process of eating cookies for lunch with the boys.
Comments: 1- Fabulous!! We ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
2- Ice cream for breakfast, cookies for lunch. We are awesome mommies!