I just love Friday’s. It means the weekend is here and Funny Facebook Quotes is on my list of things to do. Aside from doing laundry, making dinner, and cleaning bathrooms, Funny Facebook Quotes is clearly on the top of my list. All of that other stuff can wait until I read about what my Facebook friends have been doing. And I can tell that they are feeling the same way about those chores. Well sit back, relax and enjoy a few funny lines before you get started on your long agenda of daily tasks.
- A tactical wife is one who makes sure she spends so much on herself that her husband can’t afford another woman.
- When your wife is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer her.
- Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
1- Then the cat would just play with their food LOL
2- And you would have to find half of it somewhere.
3- So you would have to set traps to find the other half?
4- Well it’s worth a try to find it before you sat on it LOL
- Went roller skating with my family last night. It brought back tons of memories of Redmond skate rink growing up! Tried to get my wife to make out in the dark corner like back in the day… LoL. Wasn’t happening!!!
- A quote from my brother Carl: “Eat a live toad first thing in the morning and nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day.”
- 8 days later, several X-rays, trip to Primary Children’s to push it into the stomach, Nicholas (our 2yr old) has passed a 1999 penny. Glad that’s over!
1- That’s quite the Piggy bank. Glad to hear the little guy is ok.
2- 1999, It’s almost like the Y2K scare all over again, YIKES!
- I didn’t invent hip hop, but I was there.
- “I hate your guts and your stomach that holds them in!” 😉
- says life would be perfect if sweatpants were sexy, Mondays were fun and junk food was healthy…LOL
- It’s so friggin cold outside, I found myself looking forward to menopause so I could have a hot flash
- yes, my face hurts. why? because a huge piece of metal fell on it!
- is thinking he never wants to play leapfrog with a unicorn!
- trying to research neighborhoods. This adult thing isn’t all it is cracked up to be.