Let’s get right to it. Another fun week of Funny Facebook Quotes! My week has been full and it is always fun to catch up with Facebook friends. Thanks for making my full, stressful days a lot more fun. If you have some funny Facebook Quotes to share send them my way so that everyone can have a brighter day 🙂
- Ever notice that the older people get, the more they just want to talk about the weather?
- Once had a life then I got a computer then msn and then the final one…? Facebook 😛
- Our kids are the future of America. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
- Don’t care what you say flip flops will always be thongs in my book!
- Comment: Just don’t try to sell them online as thongs!!! True story, not a good idea! Take my word for it. Although the page got a lot of hits til I changed it to flip flops!! Sad world, lol
- My one great accomplishment for the day was not throwing up. Hooray me!
- I’m so fetch’n happy I could crap Rainbows!
- Oh btw, who thinks it’s weird that my mom grounded me from my homework AND my room??
- Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea, but I couldn’t change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn’t want my arms to get cold…
- My little sister is…. insane!
- It’s really a bummer when you just finish putting on your mascara and you sneeze!
Very good post – I love your web site. Can I Ask what theme you are using? It has really caught my attention, and I’d like to use it for a site I am planning on making 🙂 Thanks
Two of these are Em’s. BTW if you know Em it is not weird that I grounded her from her homework and room. She would be up there all day if I let her! 🙂
Thanks Stephanie and Kent. It is so much fun reading all of the funny quotes. Thanks for following me. You are both hilarious 🙂
hehehe, those are indeed funny. I need to work harder at making the funny list. I haven’t been on it in quite a while.
Another reason to love Fridays! Love the mascara one. don’t know who’s it is, but I might be stealin’ it 🙂
Pingback: uberVU - social comments