Here we are at hump day again so there are more Funny Facebook Quotes to get you through the rest of the week. Mothers, this one is for you! All you kids out there, don’t forget your moms this weekend. I read about all of the mischief you kids get into I read it everyday from my Mom Facebook friends. Where would I be without those Facebook Mother friends. The stories they have about their kids everyday keep me giggling throughout the week. Thanks Moms and Happy Mothers Day!
- Happy Star Wars Day everyone. May the 4th be with you!
- had a crazy hectic night at work, afterwards went to Wal-Mart to buy shaving cream, and ended up helping an 85 year old man load his four CASES of beer into his car b/c he couldn’t lift them. Forgot milk, so stopped at the Kangaroo to grab some where the entire JPD was busting a rolling meth lab. – Just another night in Jasper. Lol
- With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest our bodies. So we aren’t heavy , we are enormously cultured, educated & happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good Grief~look ……how smart I am
- Dang………. what a beautiful day it was today!!!!!!!!!!! =) I want more of those kind of days!!!!
- … has 320 FB friends and was just thinking if you could all send me $25 I could take my kids to Disneyland, let me know if you need my address 🙂
- Comment: It takes 8 grand to do that?
- Response: Ok, Mr. Mathmagician, I didn’t really mathamatize it… but $8,000 sounds good
- Ok.. One last thought before bed. My 18mo old has noticed my baby bump. He was sitting with me and, tried to lift up my belly and look under it.. Trying to figure out what was making it bigger.
- Comment: boy is he gunna be shocked in a few more months
- I understand that some don’t get it, when they see me running or biking. I appreciate that we don’t share the same recreational interests…I get it…trust me, I get it…however, when you see me recreating and I look like crap…just so you know…that’s the idea…it’s on purpose…really…and I don’t need a break…please just keep moving…that’s what I’d like to do…
- WARNING! Facebook now automatically scans your brain through your monitor. To block, go to Kitchen Cabinets then remove box of Aluminum Foil. Wrap foil around your head, stay calm & breathe through your left nostril. This is a serious problem & has been confirmed by Fox News & my cousin’s girlfriend’s neighbor’s son’s baby’s mama and her pet Chihuahua.
[ad name=”SAS-design it yourself gift basket”]