This week has been full of funny status updates on Facebook. Could it be because of the warm sunshine that graced us with its presence this week? Just the same, could it be because of the rain that just never ends? Maybe it was the wind that kept everyone indoors on their computers. Whatever the reason, our Facebook friends have been hilarious again this week. Usually I have about ten quotes a week but for some reason I just could not pick ten this week. Enjoy this plethora of funny Facebook quotes. When I am done reading them I will be attending the “Eyes to the Sky Balloon Festival.”
- My office has been invaded by Kamikaze fruit flies!! Pppththhhhbbbbbb, ugh . . . they do not taste like fruit.
- There should be a Napoleon Dynamite part 2.
- I need a new career, my current one is too much like work.
- My dentist likes the fact that I like sugar… go figure 🙂
- My son just learned the hard way that when I ask “Do I look Stupid?” He is NOT supposed to answer!!
- I have just been informed that cereal sometimes turns into poop.
- Hm… Who should I stalk on Facebook today? 🙂
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. lol….ahhh….okie…back to work…. (I kill myself laughing sometimes…)
- thinks women shouldn’t compare themselves to airbrushed super models.
- thinks the lawnmower just won’t cut it–time to dust off the scythe. Have you ever seen the grim reaper doing yard work? Yeah, that’ll be me.
- If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty litter?
- so I didn’t know my bedroom is out of my cell “service area” UGH
- successfully unlocked her apartment door with a card for the first time in her life! Be impressed! Be VERY impressed! 😉
- Comment: call yourself MacGyver!
- The funniest thing keeps happening to me…lol…I miss place my energy when the sun comes up and I always seem to find it when the sun goes down…I think I have it all backwards…lol…I hate when stuff like this happens…
- I am seriously having a very lazy day today…My butt just doesn’t want to move at all…lol
- What’s up with those People who say they do not need or want to use the world wide web? I bet they are surfing right now.
- Is off to scrub my head cause apparently I have a dirty mind 😉 lol hahaha
- is not available right now… please hold for the next available status update… your estimated wait time will be 6 – 8 hours… good night all
- wants to know if anyone else is getting the ad on the side of their FB to for Prison Pen Pals?!?!?! Frankly, I am kinda creeped out….
- Comment: I think it is only creepy if you actually get one
- swallowed a giant mouth full of mouthwash this morning on accident….Not the way to start the great day ahead. lol But at least my mouth will be extra minty? Maybe….
- so my son is stacking blocks up on the counter here next to me in the bathroom… Has an army man on top… And he says ”look mom he’s up tall so now he can see how beautiful you are”…
- I know it’s almost 10:30, but I REALLY need a freakin Diet Coke right now!! Anyone want to bring me one??? LOL wow!!!
- Comment: it’s on the trunk of your car! Drink your heart out!
Push in, push out. Exercise is good for the body.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Friday's Funny Facebook Quotes XXVI | Get in and Go -- Topsy.com
One that REALLY made me laugh is my newlywed cousins status:
☺”The thing I love most about being married is I can slip my iPad in my wifes purse whenever I want and I don’t even have to tell the bishop.”
(Maybe You have to know Him :))
I didn’t mean to leave this comment twice, when I looked at it this morning it was not there…. :\
my newlywed cousin left a post that REALLY cracked me up:
☺The best part about being married is I can slip my ipad in my wifes purse whenever I want and I don’t even have to tell the bishop..
(Maybe you have to know him. 🙂