Another Friday brings another list of some of my favorite Facebook Quotes. I am so glad I have friends who keep me laughing and enjoying life. Enjoy the latest in Friday’s Funny Facebook Quotes.
- you can’t take it with you, but you can lick it so no one else takes it when you are gone
- Lunges are the enemy
- This morning I looked down at my unmade bed and decided that it was art in another medium and I should not destroy it.
- Tiger Woods, I think he is one of those guys that pulls out his stick and plays with his balls in public parks
- Oh my gosh! Studying hard core really pays off!!:) lol
- Isn’t it so fun when you threaten to call someone 52 times and they turn off their phone so they don’t have to talk:) and you end up texting them that many more times ha
- had a great weekend…why did biology have to ruin it??
- Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is a great one! Pretty soon AARP is going to be knocking on your door
- Clearly I am merely the center of the Universe!
- I’ve been trying to figure out why my house has been so damn cold. Apparently when I had it serviced this summer the tech turned off the gas and didn’t turn it back on. So basically I’ve been going without heat for the last 3 months.
- When asked, “What is a weekend?” I received this answer, “I think it is when one end is not as strong as the other… Usually, cuz you did something wrong.”
- cleaned out my personal science experiment. Who knew that salsa and sauer kraut could grow mold?!
I cannot wait to see what my friends have to say next!
Okay, only three I posted. One was a comment left on a my status.
Great! Four of them are mine. One is a song lyric and the other I stole from a friends comment chain.