The adventures of children can lead to some pretty funny Facebook status quotes. As a mother I can appreciate the mischief that your children can stir up. The memories that come from their mischief are priceless. My father often reminds me of the fun times and funny stories that happened when I was a child. How I wish that we had Facebook back then. My mother may have said: My daughter was playing hide and seek with her dad and he hid in the bathroom. When it came time to seek him out, she tried to look under the door and exclaimed, “I can’t see him, but I sure can smell him.”
Enojoy Friday’s Funny Facebook Quotes this week. Do you have any memories from your childhood that would have made awesome Facebook status quotes?
- My son was having a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Which was causing everyone around him to have a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. SO, I decided to keep him home from church and not cause anyone else a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. He’s playing the Wii by himself and is as HAPPY as can be and we didn’t have to move to Australia. 🙂
- I told my 13 year old daughter that she should wait til she’s at least 25 before she marries, wait 2 or 3 yrs before babies, have at least 3 babies, DON’T have babies after 30… She let me know pretty fast my math doesn’t add up! >.<
- Got the baby down for a nap and the boys settled watching Max and Ruby so I thought I could sneak in a 3 to 5 minute shower and I DID! However while in there I also got hit in the head with a Frisbee, peeled a banana, opened a fruit snack and settled a disagreement *screaming fight* Oh, AND I also shaved a leg 😉
- My son’s new obsession is hiding ice. Under a couch cushion, in the hall closet, under my pillow… I’m about to turn off the ice maker.
- Aaaaand…soooo… on the subject of flatulence, never just assume you are totally alone (yes, you know who you are)
- I’ve come to realize that it is not good to look like a Dr. Seuss character.
- My house smells like old lady kitchen and I cannot find the root cause of it for the life of me. Super clean, here I come!
- My 5 year old wants to squeeze our oranges and ‘make lemonade’… I told him it’d make orange juice and he told me I ‘am silly.’
- Our little mouse prefers cheddar over Monterey jack, and doesn’t care at all for peanut butter.
- My Reality Check bounced.
- My two year old has been crawling on the floor, barking and licking my legs all morning. Cute > annoying for sure!
- On the way home from work yesterday, I became the victim of a fly by pooping. It was probably a band of stool pigeons. What the heck was a bird doing flying around in the snow anyway?