Time for another list of Friday’s Funny Facebook Quotes. This week I decided I would do a Top Ten List of Funny Facebook Quotes kind of like a David Letterman list. Here is my strategy for picking the funniest quotes of the week: First I gathered all of the status updates from my friends for the past few days, then I pick out the ten funniest and then ranked them according to how I felt they should rank. If you disagree with my ranking list, please let me know and drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me about the funny things your Facebook friends are saying.
10. Pretty sure I don’t feel good; my head feels like a balloon right about now. . 🙁
9. it’s going to be a fantastic day!!!! (just as soon as I get some caffeine in me!!) LOL
8. I am parked on the freeway. Fun!
7. Although everyone has the right to be silent, not everyone has the ability…. :-}
6. Facebook & Twitter give you just enough glimpses into other people’s lives to think that they all live charmed lives. Also it’s tough to believe when someone uses an excuse they don’t have time to tell you something very important when you can see they constantly update the entire world about their every move.
5. Sweet, fat dog-lover available to walk your dog. Reasonable rates.
4. Hates those moments of Deja Vu where you know you didn’t want to be there in the first place, why would you want to “re-live” that again.
3. Clear my throat, push up my invisible nerd glasses and declare, “I am excited for summer school!”
2. So just now I heard my husband singing with the boys in the other room, “Jesus said love everyone. Even fat kids too. When your heart is filled with love, others will love you.” I don’t think that’s how the song goes, but it’s a good message nonetheless.
1. My five year old son just asked if I’m a “super fly lady” . . . I think His sister is listening to too much Black Eyed Peas.
Comment: Is that good or bad? (And why does that question make me feel like I’m 100 years old?)