This has been a super long week for me. So much going on! Although it has all been very good. My daughter graduated from high school and congratulations are in order there. I am so proud of her. Needless to say I have not spent much time on Facebook with my FB friends. Oh, I have missed you friends. So today as I was catching up on what is going on in your lives, I was pleased to find out that you still are making me laugh. Enjoy the quotes today and let me know which quote you think is the best for the week.
- Boy killed a butterfly and dad said “No butter for you.” boy killed a honeybee and dad said”No honey for you.”Mom killed a cockroach. Boy says to dad “now what?” HAHAHAHA
- You would think that with all the driving, all the walking around the amusement park, and all the swimming my kids would be wore out…NOPE…They are still going…and going…and Going…lol
- Gave his best friend a fortune cookie to cheer him up. – It would have to be the cookie without a fortune in it….Epic Fail
- Wow, I can’t believe I didn’t run across any good political things to post today! But I’ll keep looking
- Took some Benadryl and is getting sleepy. My hardcore Googling has brought me the knowledge that although I may be allergic to bees, I’m not going to die :o) Hopefully when I wake up the hives, numbness, and headache are gone though….At least the bee is dead….*cue the evil laughter*….
- Was on a 6 Month Debt Free Plan and was über excited. – Car wreck is making it look more like a 24 Month Debt Free Plan….
- “Dad’s not smart. He’s driving the wrong way”. (He was backing the Motor home up).
- Just want to tell the girl that left her +positive pregnancy test in the Walgreens parking lot Congratulations! Wow, people can be so classy.
- Comment: I wonder if she peed right there in the parking lot, or had enough dignity to find the restroom?
- Today I was walking into a store and not paying attention. I thought somebody was holding the door open for me so I said thanks. I looked up to see my family laughing at me for thanking automatic doors. Nevertheless, I now thank all underappreciated automatic doors.
- Just introduced the boys to bubble wrap. Genius.
I can’t believe the one about the pregnancy test. Guess she was just too shocked.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Funny Facebook Quotes XXIV | Get in and Go -- Topsy.com
Ahh LaRea, you’re amazing haha, Thanks for posting my quote, the others are also awesome.
now I’ll always want to thank all the automatic doors. very funny.
LOL, those are some great ones this week.