Last week I tried something new with a Top Ten List of Friday’s Funny Facebook Quotes. Sure it was a lot of fun reading all of my friends funny Facebook Status Updates, organizing them into a Top Ten list from kind of funny to hilarious. You might think that is an easy task. However, I do not have a staff of writers like the Letterman Show to help bounce ideas around. It’s just me (ok, my husband helps). Sidekick Suki will sit by my side and watch but gives absolutely no input.
This week I am trying something new again. I have picked out the Top Ten quotes for the week but I am not going to rank them. That will be you, the reader’s job. At the end of this article, after the quotes, there will be a poll. All you need to do is pick your favorite Friday Funny Facebook Quote. I think this will be a lot of fun. The voting will end at midnight tonight. Tomorrow morning I will list the Top Ten Quotes in the order that you decided. Plus because there were so many Funny Facebook Quotes this week I will add a few of the honorable mentions for the week on a Special Saturday Morning Edition. Let the games begin:
- went four whole days without signing into FB on my computer once. – Did I feel super accomplished? You better believe it!….But now I just spent 25 minutes reading ppl’s status updates and missing that I missed out on everyone’s lives for 4 days….Stupid Facebook….*mumbles*….
- A state should know something is wrong with their water when red kool-aid can’t even knock out the lake water taste.
- Comment: its cause red is gross you gotta get blue kool-aid
- I am so whore out….
- Comment: you are not supposed to put that on your facebook!!! Lol
- Response: ya, I meant to say worn out. I guess that’s how tired I was that I spelled it wrong.
- I just got a tearful call from my daughter I did not quite understand, It included, locker, cell phone, iPod, stole. Mine included *&%#$!!, %^$#@!, and %$#@*!
- Sooo… Trying to get a 3 year old to eat a Brussels sprout is pretty much like watching toddler Fear Factor. Disgusting and hilarious.
- I’m tired and have been watching so many cartoons that I changed the channel and real people were on, and it scared me…
- While looking up this season’s denim fashion, apparently overalls are making a comeback. Don’t know how to feel about this.
- Comment: Oh thank God. I’ve been waiting and waiting for this moment.
- Comment: I brought those back in 1998.
- Once you’re in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- Comment: What if I’m cremated? Will I be held on a towel soaked with Pledge and carried around by you and your ugly burial clothes?
- Comment: That’s why I am requesting to be buried in my warm jammies and fuzzy socks (yes, panties too but no bra). TMI?
- Is not a fan of STATISTICS class
- Comment: I think 9 out of 10 would agree. (See what I did there?)
- Thinks it’s awesome that my son just crawled deep into my husband’s closet in order to fill his diaper.
yeah, so rock in blog!!!! I love facebook!!!!!
haha your blog is boss uhm yeah if you use twitter follow me @ http://twitter.com/gr8p
Wow, great blog article. Want more.
I truly loved this article. Added to digg and also ended up saving the hyperlink to read again in the future! Thanks a lot!
nice blog, interesting to read, really 🙂
I never really were a blog-fan.. like this one tho! keep up the good work.
Hello there, I’ve been reading your weblog for about a month now. So I just decided to stop lurking and say hi 🙂
very clever! Imma gonna sleep on this one 😉